Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mission Accomplished

After jet lagging for 2 days, I finally started doing my errands yesterday. I went to Nanay Letty Collado to bring the medicines which Malou asked me to give her. Then I dropped by Nanay Pining Dellosa's house but nobody answered the door. So off I went to Zone 1 to the Sumabat residence. Unfortunately, Mrs. Sumabat went to the church. So it was Cristy's father who welcomed me in. We chatted for a while since I was already on my way to my nieces' ballet recital in Marikina. But I made sure that photos of my home delivery were taken as proof. hehe.

The ballet recital was a welcome back treat for me. I enjoyed watching Hannah and Gaby who were in front most of the time during their numbers. They were very much supported by the whole family. We had dinner at Dencio's after the recital.

On our way home I dropped by the Dellosa's again but the lights were already off. Then this morning, after the first mass, I was able to give her what Herman and Ate Saling sent for her. I was also able to show them the pictures of my Windsor trip.
Mission accomplised.

No comments: